WE’RE BRINGING DOWNTOWN BACK.
If you’re looking for a shiny white shell for your next office or retail space, let us save you some
time: go elsewhere. 19eleven represents the blood, sweat and bricks of Boulder’s past —
beautifully updated and unforgotten. It took 125 years for this place to get this good, and it’s
only getting better.
BOLD, NOT BOUGIE
Raw and real, yet brilliantly
renovated to deliver modern
convenience in the heart of
Boulder’s Historic District
Original exposed brick and
beams dating back to 1900
meet high-end finishes, an
HVAC overhaul and modern
Flexible and customizable
spaces for tenants who know
that old-school classics never
go out of style
GET IT WHILE IT
Great opportunity to occupy this small retail suite in the heart of downtown Boulder.
• Retail storefront with large windows
• Half a block from the Pearl Street Mall with building
and blade signage this is a cannot miss opportunity
• Beautiful historical building
offers 12 foot ceilings and original
brick walls with modern finishes.
• Building and blade signage available. Inquire
at (303) 444-4888.
SURVIVAL OF THE HIPPEST
FIRST FLOOR: NOW LEASING
Will it be a trendy central market of grab-and-go options or Boulder’s next sultry speakeasy?
• The spirit of the iconic Walrus Saloon
lives on, now revamped and ready to
embrace its next reincarnation
• Could this be Boulder’s next
grab-and-go local marketplace?
• Central downtown location inhabited
by thousands of hungry (and thirsty)
• May also consider full-floor lease to
tavern or restaurant concept. Inquire
at (303) 444-4888.
100% LEGIT GRIT
SECOND FLOOR: NOW LEASING
You can’t recreate character like this. But lucky for you, you can co-work in it.
• Gorgeous floor-to-ceiling exposed
brick for that sought-after ‘revival’
• South-facing office space: LEASED
• Open ceilings with exposed beams +
original wood pillars blend the past
with the present
• Dual-level retail space with large
storefront just steps from Pearl
Street Mall: AVAILABLE
HIGH (UP) STYLE
THIRD FLOOR: LEASED
Good luck finding another office space like this in Colorado. Maybe try Brooklyn?
• 11-foot raised ceilings with stunning
• Rich texture and history on all sides
with original brick walls
• Massive windows and abundant
• Flexible open floorplan ready for
New construction. Walk-out terrace. Private elevator access. Panoramic views. Need we say more?
UNLEARN WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW
ABOUT BOULDER REAL ESTATE.
Downtown Boulder is no stranger to change, but this radical renovation is history in the making.
Get in touch today to secure your square footage of this storied property where authentic 19th-
century character collides with modern day life.
Market Real Estate